Clarizen Closes 2015 with Record Number of Enterprise Expansions, International Presence
Company Reports Continued Enterprise Customer Momentum, Product Enhancements and Industry Accolades
SAN MATEO, Calif. – February 10, 2016 – Clarizen, a global leader in collaborative work management software, today announced it has closed out a successful 2015, with 45 percent year-over-year growth in total bookings and a record number of enterprise expansions. The company also opened an office in Australia, appointed new EMEA-region leadership, announced significant product enhancements, and won several industry awards.
“Our growing enterprise customer roster and international expansion underscore Clarizen’s commitment to delivering collaborative work management that enables companies to move faster,” saidBoaz Chalamish, CEO at Clarizen. “Today’s employees need a work management solution that is as innovative and forward-looking as they are. We will continue to fine-tune our industry-leading product, empowering today’s workers to get their jobs done efficiently and effectively.”
Clarizen posted a record number of enterprise expansions and welcomed many new enterprise customers during the second half of 2015. Several include: Equinix, Kaiser Permanente, Shutterfly, AAA Carolinas, and quote-to-cash software provider Apttus.
“Equinix is the largest global data center & colocation provider, offering the world’s most connected data centers in 40 markets across five continents. Connection, communication and collaboration are core company values – and teaming with Clarizen has sharpened our teams’ ability to collaborate both internally and externally,” said Brian Lillie, CIO at Equinix. “Real-time access and information sharing – anytime, anywhere – is helping all teams stay synchronized on projects, deadlines and updates, eliminating gaps and delays.”
Additional 2H 2015 Highlights:
• Clarizen expanded its US operations by 50 percent and moved into its new US headquarters to accommodate the expansion and continued growth in 2016.
• Clarizen appointed Paul Roberts as the new vice president of EMEA and Hayley-Jayne Cone as director of EMEA professional services and customer success, both based in the company’s fast-expanding London office. The company opened its London office earlier in 2015.
• The company opened a new Australia office in September 2015.
• The company announced its Summer 2015 Release, offering 360-degree visibility at any level of the enterprise, allowing teams to identify and manage exceptions to increase their effectiveness.
• The Fall 2015 Product Release, announced in November, delivers dynamic new options for viewing work as well as a stronger integration between JIRA and Clarizen.
• Clarizen released its integration with Gainsight™, leveraging Clarizen’s existing Salesforce platform integration to increase transparency across all roles involved with procuring and managing a customer.
• Clarizen was named to JMP Securities’ “Hot 100” list of Best Privately Held Software Companies for the second consecutive year. Companies are selected each year based on financial growth, products and services, quality of leadership, customers and market potential.
• Clarizen was selected a winner for “powerful collaborative work management software” and named toKMWorld’s Trend-Setting Products of 2015; it also received finalist award designations from V3 Technology Awards 2015, Computing Vendor Excellence Awards and Constellation SuperNova Awards 2015.