22 Apr 2020
Viola Growth is a technology growth capital fund that focuses on investing in Israeli-related global technology companies at their expansion phase.
Founded in 2008, the fund invests in fast-growing, growth stage companies, with potential for category leadership, substantial annual revenues, profitable unit economics and a proven business model. Our average check size ranges from $15-$30M.
The fund is managed by seven partners, one of whom is based in NY, who hold vast experience working with management teams, building organic and non-organic growth plans, scaling operations, creating business partnerships with global leaders and driving profitable growth.
Our team’s deep understanding of the ecosystem and extensive network of contacts allow us to track the most promising companies.
Viola Growth manages three funds with a total of more than $725 AUM and has invested in more than 28 companies to date, with close to a dozen exits.
Our investment rounds range from $15-30M.
Enterprise Software, BI, Cyber, Internet & New media, Marketing technologies, IT & Cloud and FinTech.
We’re looking for:
• Growth stage Israeli-related, technology companies operating in global markets
• Strong product differentiation with a technological advantage and potential for leadership in their category
• Top-tier, scalable management teams
• Existing business model with high growth rates
Our investment team has vast experience in working with growth-stage companies to build organic and non-organic growth plans, scale operations, strengthen management teams and create business partnerships with global leaders.
• We are proactively involved in each of our portfolio companies and have helped guide many of them to global financial success.
• We work with our companies to formulate strategy in order to achieve superior returns.