ironSource, a leading business platform that enables mobile content creators to prosper within the app economy, will combine with Thoma Bravo Advantage at an implied pro forma equity value of approximately $11.1 billion
– ironSource recorded 2020 revenue and adjusted EBITDA of $332 million and $104 million, respectively, growing revenue at 83% year over year. With ironSource’s core addressable market projected to grow to as much as $41 billion by 2025, the combination with Thoma Bravo Advantage creates a public company positioned for significant long-term growth and value creation
– Transaction is expected to provide up to $2.3 billion in cash proceeds (a portion of which will be used for purchases from ironSource equity holders), including an oversubscribed PIPE of $1.3 billion and $1 billion of cash held in the trust account of Thoma Bravo Advantage, assuming no redemptions by public shareholders
– After giving effect to the transaction (and assuming no redemptions by public shareholders), the company is expected to have approximately $740 million of unrestricted cash
– An affiliate of Thoma Bravo, L.P. has committed $300 million to the PIPE; Orlando Bravo will join ironSource’s Board of Directors at transaction closing
– Top-tier investors anchoring the PIPE include funds and accounts managed by Tiger Global Management, LLC, Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), Nuveen, LLC, Hedosophia, Wellington Management, The Baupost Group, and certain funds managed by Fidelity Investments Canada ULC.